"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm so glad it's NOT monday!

Yesterday was a BAD day. My alarm didn't go off, I got some bad news about some bills, Clint's class got cancelled and he had to find a new one. The new class changed my wkout schedule so I had to cancel today's wkout with my trainer and figure out something else. Anyway, it was one thing after another yesterday morning. I chose not to go wkout because I wanted to put a dent in my house wk. I have realized that if I don't go first thing in the morning or have a very set time to go I won't do it.

Today...What a difference a day can make. I feel great went to bed early last night, woke-up early worked out for 1 hr and have been able to get lots done this morning. I was able to change my wkouts to Mon and Wed. This week and next I will wkout Wed and Fri, to make sure I get in my 2 sessions. I think I will like this schedule better anyway b/c this way I can do long runs on Sat and not worry about lifting weights. I want to get back into running 5k's and 10k's. There is a great feeling when you accomplish something you work so hard for.

I started my food journal today. I found a great template on Microsoft Word that I modified a little, to make it my own. So far so good.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Good luck with the 5k and 10k goal! I think I would like to start doing that too. You know you're amazing, right?