Again, my trainer kicked my butt today. Today she had me do box lunges and bicep curls with a tricep extension to wk the shoulders. Then we moved onto the Chest press machine and more on the triceps. I seriously felt like my arms were going to fall off from fatigue. We ended today doing crunches that worked my lower abs more than anything else. It was a great wkout. Clint had the car today with Conner so I stayed at the gym until Kaily finished school, 11:30-2. I ran with the Elliptical 2.25 miles and then did the stationary bike for 6.25 miles and then walked it out for 1 mile. I did some stretching and whole lot of sweating. Today I told my trainer that I'm always SO hungry now. She said if I'm hungry and I'm hydrated to go ahead and eat. Make sure what I eat is good for me, but eat. She told me that for my body size I need to be eating more protein and make sure I get the right kind of carbs with it. I feel so great and I'm starting to feel a difference in my body. It's small, but I can feel it.
BTW, Thank you for all the great comments and for taking this journey with me. I can't tell you how much it means to me and how much it keeps me motivated.
1 comment:
Well, I look up to you for doing this. It's motivating me, I've never felt like losing weight was for me. I could never do it, even when I worked out at the gym. However, you're convincing me it is for me, and being healthy is for me.
Post a Comment