I can't tell you how much I LOVE my new bodybugg. It has taken the guess work out of my wkouts. I know exactly how many calories my body burns during a wkout and how much it burns throughout the day. With the help of the website I know how many calories I can consume in a day too. If my calories burned are more than my calories consumed we have weight loss. So far so good. I know this sounds like a bodybugg endorsement, but I really DO love it!
Ok, so it's been a few days since I logged in here. Friday I was on my own for my wkout so I went and did some of the same things my trainer has me do and it felt great. The AMAZING part for me is I increased the resistance and did the same amount of time but went further than I have gone in the past. I did this on both the Elliptical and bike.
Saturday Clint surprised me with the purchase of a soccer ball. He arranged for a babysitter and we went to play together for an hour. It was so much fun and I felt so much support from Clint is getting my wkout in for the day. Later that night I took the kids on a walk/run and that felt so good. One of the great things I have found since starting all this is I WANT to be outside more with my kids. I want to be active with them.'
Sunday was a lazy day with the family
Today was AWESOME! Ashly, my trainer, had me do some killer abs wkouts that she wants me to do all the time when I'm on my own. Again, it's one of those things that she makes look easy but it's SO not.
Tomorrow, the spinning class. BTW we do our first measurments and weigh in on Friday, I'll let you know.
1 comment:
Good luck!! It sounds like things are going really well. That's awesome!
Post a Comment