I got an e-mail this morning telling me my body bugg would be here tomorrow. I am SO EXCITED!!!
The wkout today was great. I feel really good. While I was wking out I was remembering what I had watched on The Biggest Looser last night. For those that missed it, this season is the LARGEST the contestants have EVER been. This is my favorite show. Any way, last night, one of the women is over 400 lbs and she wanted to give up on the first day b/c it "too hard". Jillian got up in her face and in true Jillian fashion, she told her that if she quits she accomplishes nothing and has basically signed her own death certificate. I don't remember if that's exactly what she said, but that's what I heard. So today while I was doing things that my trainer made look like a walk in the park, but really it was hard, I just remembered that. If I give up b/c it's "too hard" what does that tell my kids and what does that do to me?
It's self-destructive talk.
So I pushed though the pain and just did it. I can feel myself getting stronger with somethings, but with others I feel just as weak.30 min with trainer, 35 min on Elliptical, 30 min on the bike, 20 min stretching. I feel good and I'm going to try to do the spinning class in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment