"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Thursday, September 10, 2009

WOW, I didn't know that could hurt!

Waking-up this morning was a bit of a challenge. First, I didn't go to bed until 11:30 and then I was incredibly sore from yesterday's wkout. I always feel it worse the next day. I went to the gym though, did my 30 min on the Elliptical and then 25 min on the bike. I feel good, really tired, but good.

I joined a site called Calorie King. You plug in all the food you eat, all the exercises you do and all the water you drink. Based on your weight, how much you want to loose and your height it gives you the amount of calories you need to eat. My question is how is the world does someone eat 1900 calories in a day? Guess I'll find out.

1 comment:

brookeaprilrain said...

You should check out Sparkpeople.com too. I love that website, it's so Awesome!