"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Friday, September 25, 2009

Frustration

Today was weigh in and check measurements. While I lost 4 lbs. I didn't decrease in body fat% and I didn't loose anything in my hips. I did see small losses in everything else. I know I should be happy about 4 lbs, but I'm kind of frustrated with the whole thing. I am having a down day and I can feel things off inside me. My mood is somber and I'm jut not feeling myself. It may be due to the fact that wking out wasn't the first thing I did today like it has been all week. This next month I really need to step it up, the wkout the eating better. Today though, today, I'm tired and I just feel sad.

2 comments:

MM said...

Karen,

With all the good will come the hard too. I'm so proud of you!! you're amazing! I admire your dedication and your resolve to get healthy. I'm glad you have a good and supportive husband and am impressed that you're finding ways to work your family into your workouts--it's a life change for you for the better! Keep it up!

brookeaprilrain said...

I sympathize, and know exactly how you feel. I've been there, but you're really getting started. Soon, this struggle will seem like a thing from the past, and you'll be rockin' it. I got myself to that point once, and was even down 20 pounds. The only problem is I gave up, and I hope you don't. I'm inspired by your dedication, and your willingness to keep going. I have it in me to do the exact same thing that you're doing right now, and I know that by doing it I won't be alone. For the awesome advice you always used to give me I hope to share one thing with you. That is..."You are amazing! You are an awesome Mom, and you are more powerful because you have love and family on your side." Stay strong, and know that you are loved!