This morning I was going to start my spinning class. The problem, it starts at 5:45 am, I went to bed at 11 pm. So when my alarm went off this morning it was hard to motivate myself to go. I did do it though; I got up, ate breakfast, stretched and then realized my knee was killing me. I thought I should ice it, but I never got around to it, I just stretched it A LOT! By the time I finally got out of the house it was 5:45 and I just went and did my usual of 30 min of the bike and 30 on the Elliptical. I had an extra 20 min since I went so early so I walked briskly on the treadmill for that 20 or so min. My knee feels better, but I was exhausted when I got home. Kaily had preschool today and Clint has the car so we walked. Today was really not warm, but super humid. Conner and I got home and we both took naps. It was nice.
BTW, quit Calorie king and ordered a Body bugg. I should get it in a few days. I'll let you know what I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment