So, this isn't really starting over, it's just a re-commitment to eating right. So because I want this new life and I WANT to be better about logging my food and all the good stuff that comes with it I'm starting the BL 30-day challenge all over again. I never finished doing it last time because, like everything else I have done up to this point, I wasn't really committed.
This is how I'm doing it... I make up a list of foods I need to purchase at the store on Sat, then go pick it up. I make up anything that needs to be cooked before or cut up any veggies that I will need when I get home. By doing this I won't have any excuses to not cook what I have planed. I would say 9 times out of 10 I don't cook what I have planned simply because I want something fast and easy to make.
At the end of the week I'll report what I have done and eaten and hopefully some of it will end up on my recipe page.
BTW there is new info on the Nutrition page that you might find helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment