"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

3000

The last two days I have burned 3000+ calories and have had a deficit around 1000.  Today looks to be the same.  I thought this would be hard to do again, but it hasn't been as difficult as I thought.  I haven't been really hungry, just want munchies and as long as I keep my munchies within my calorie range it's not that bad.

Last night was our trunk or treat at the church and I was supposed to provide 2 dozen cupcakes.  All the cupcakes got eaten except for one and as I was walking to the car to go home I had a pretty serious debate with myself on whether or not I was going to eat it.  I ate it and you know what it wasn't all that satisfying.  It tasted good, I mean how can a chocolate fudge cupcake with chocolate icing NOT taste good.  It left me not satisfied and a little guilty feeling.  However, it was a good experience for me, my body rebelled after the cake was done and didn't like it at all.

Now I just need to get more sleep ad I should be doing better than I have been EVER, at least since I had a baby. (=

No comments: