"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Monday, October 24, 2011

Mondays

They come too soon and make me rise too early.  They are usually the thing I look forward to the least and as my body creeks while getting out of bed it's also the day that reminds me we are starting all over again with the daily stuff. Today was different though, today I saw the morning as an opportunity rather than as an obstacle.  I saw today's workout as a way to overcome emotions that have been building rather than using it to add to the burdens.  I talked with Ashley honestly rather than hiding behind truths.  I went back after I dropped K off at school rather than getting trapped in my house.
I would say today has been a good day so far.

1 comment:

Jennettes said...

Hope the rest of the day was as good as the beginning :)