"Trying is quitting with honor"
~BL Season 6
Thursday, January 12, 2012
what to do
I went to the gym this morning to do a work out with Ashley, but she didn't come...I waited and waited and then I decided to make the most of the 15 min I had left and I ran. I ran 1.4 miles in 15 min. That is good for me. My eating hasn't been the best, and I have lots of stress going on right now. However, I did get on the scale this morning and somehow I have lost weight a good thing considering all the stuff going on right now. Also, I noticed I get full fast these days. I don't want to eat more b/c I am eating slower and so I feel full and satisfied sooner. Good things are happening in spite of stressful moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment