I had such great hope for this week. It turned out ok, not great, but that's what happens when you have kids, it's unexpected. I'm supposed to go to the gym today and I may still make it, but right now we have 3 inches of snow outside and my middle child has thrown up all morning. Yesterday was my day off from the gym b/c I had to put my house in order. I can't expect my life to be in order if my house looks like a bomb went off in it. So we are cleaning and sanitizing today so no one else gets this flu that's been gong around. Corbin's sleep pattern's have been off lately and that too has made it hard to get to the gym, so far I have managed 3 days to the gym this week and one day of walking out side with the kids.
Meals have not gone as planned either, but I have been good. Last night we had stir-fry and it was SO yummy! tonight we will have soup b/c well, that's what we do when there's snow outside.
Hope all of you have a great weekend!...
Made it to the gym tonight. Did a weights wkout and then ran 3.1 miles. Doing the wii with the kids later, may try my hand at the boxing, we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment