"Trying is quitting with honor"
~BL Season 6
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
my first weigh in of the year
Today Ash and I set new goals for the next 6 months as well as measure weigh and evaluate the old ones. I originally wanted to be at 220 by now and I'm 15 lbs off that goal. I've been thinking about all that has happened in that last 6 months and if I look at the weight alone it doesn't seem to be a very productive 6 months, but if I look at the emotional place I was 6 months ago I have come along way. I still have a long way to go and am no where near finished with myself, I don't know if that will ever happen. However, I have set some new goals, both physically and spiritually. I don't think you can do one without doing the other, at least I can't. I'll post later what those new goals are and what the outcome of my measurements were. This morning I just wanted to put it all out there, mostly for myself. I feel good this morning and I feel happy full of energy to take on the day. Kaily starts school today and Clint started yesterday. We are going to have a new routine around here b/c of that, but we are ready for it. I fell good about this year, well at least the month anyway.(=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment