"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's Been A While

Sick kids and a new schedule for Clint has made it hard to get to the gm like I should.  However, I have managed not to gain weight and even loose, a little.  This is due to portion control and trying to be aware of what I put in my mouth.  Even though it's been hard, not having chocolate and other "goodies" around the house has been very helpful in those stressful moments when I used to binge eat all the crap in my house before I realized what I had done.  Now, I eat a piece of fruit, which is way more filling and it gives me the sugar I want.  It's not always what I really WANT, but it's enough to curve the appetite of what I want with what I need.

I'm headed back to the gym this week with a new, revamped, schedule.

No comments: