"Trying is quitting with honor"
~BL Season 6
Monday, January 23, 2012
AHHH
It was hard to get up this morning at 4:45 and it was equally hard to get to the gym, but I did both and survived and I'll go back again. I didn't make it at the time I wanted to; I'll have to go back to get my cardio in later this morning, but I'm happy to be back at the gym. I went on Saturday morning and that was nice too. I haven't lost much weight in that last month, but I feel like I've lost a lot of inches through my waist and belly. Also, I can see a difference in my face. I talked to Ashley about it and she said not to stress about the weight because I've gained a lot of muscle so my body is trying to balance it all out. I know that I have gotten stronger because today while I was on a certain machine doing the exact routine I did a month a go my heart rate never went over 145 and it used to go up to 160. It was easier to do the exact same workout as I did a month ago too. My abs are getting stronger and I feel like I have more energy than I did a month ago. So even though I haven't frequented the gym as much as I wanted I haven't gained any weight and I haven't lost any either, but I have lost inches and I have gotten stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment