"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Monday, January 4, 2010

update on measurements

So if you scroll down to the bottom you will see new measurements for me. I still managed to loose weight between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it wasn't the amount I wanted to loose, but I'll take it and do better this next month. Somehow I managed to loose 2 inches off my thighs, don't know how that happened, must be all the running I'm doing. I thought those pants were fitting a bit big in the leg these days. I still managed to loose 1 inch off of my waist and hips, which is amazing. My arms came out loosing the least, I expected that though. I hurt them shoveling snow so I couldn't work them as hard as I normally would. All in all, not a bad start to the New Year.

Clint and I signed up the SLC Half-marathon instead of the Ogden one. The Ogden one was sold out by the time I got back to it. That is one of our resolutions, what's yours?

3 comments:

Colette said...

Karen I think your awesome! this blog seems very inspiring. i need to be better about excercising and eating right. Keep up the good work!

Cathy said...

Yay!! To continue to lose weight during the holidays is a triumph! And it's nice that New Years happens right after so we can repent and get going again!

My biggest goal is to get/KEEP my house and life organized. I feel like after nine months of pregnancy and six months of the baby phase, my house is crowding in on me!

D said...

You are doing awesome! Hope you get back to feeling better quickly. I read an article recently saying cleanses aren't good for you- basically it's better to eat a balanced diet and not cut anything out. Once a month fasting is like we do for church is good though. interesting isn't it?

My goal is to get myself in a cleaning routine. I was all set to start today and then I got the stomach flu last night. SO I am going easy on myself today and we'll start tomorrow. :) Hopefully it doesn't turn into always something...