"Trying is quitting with honor"
~BL Season 6
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
A GREAT Day!
Today was a great day! I started out eating a healthy breakfast and then at the gym Ashley wked me pretty hard. She had me do some new things that were hard to do at first and then I started to get the hang of it. I'm sure next time we do it, it won't take me so long to figure out what she wants me to do. After wking out with her I got on the bike, increased my intensity and biked 7.75 miles. Then I got on the treadmill and walked/ran 4.5 miles. I increased my speed and am now running a 12 min mile. Last year at this time I was running a 14:30 min mile. I feel really good and sore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment