"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Monday, January 4, 2010

Restart button please?

It's Jan 4th, the first Monday back to the gym and back to the diet. Truth is I SHOULD have kept to the diet all along, but that was more difficult than I thought it would be. While in AZ I had a wkout designed for me by Ashley, but I ran 4 miles two days and then it got crazy busy and super crowded. I ate too much fast food and really by the time we actually arrived in AZ my stomach hurt so bad I didn't want to eat. My body rebelled against me and yelled at me for treating it so badly. I REALLY want to do a cleanse, but I don't know of a good one yet.

I'm supposed to weigh-in today. I'm NOT excited about it. I know I've lost weight, but that's not why, I really feel guilty for how I was during Christmas. The lack of exercise is taking it's toll on me and I can feel it in my moods. Today will be a good day. Starting over can be a hard thing, but in the end it can be rewarding. In this case it WILL be a great restart. Clint and I have thrown out all the candy in the house and taken his wk challenge to replace sugar snacks with fruit. 2010 will be a great year for me, I can feel it.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow! You're doing great and are an inspiration! I know you can do it and can't wait to see the "old" you. :)
Good job!!!

Audrey said...

Isagenix has an amazing cleanse!!! If you're interested let me know. :)
audreyslovinglife@gmail.com