"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another goal reached

In the gym there is one piece of Cardio that used to make me nauseous to think about. It was the stair climber. A few months ago Ashley asked me to get on it and I hated every moment I was on that thing. It was loud and vibrated enough to make me nervous.

One day I met a woman whose goal was to get me on that machine again. She didn't even really know me and yet she felt personally responsible for getting me back on it. I saw her every day until I left for AZ and I then I saw her a few times after I got back and each time she would ask me if I had tried it again. So, because I got tired of telling her no to something that can only really benefit me I gave in. Clint bought me a I-Shuffle for Christmas so I turn that on and then I don't hear the loudness of the machine.

I got on it and you know, I actually really like it now. It has taken me a few times on it, but I get a great wkout in the legs and butt. So much so that I actually do it all the time now. My wkout is evolving and hopefully it shows in the measurements I'll be taking soon.

No comments: