I survived my first week back at the gym. I didn't make it everyday, but I did do something each day. Today felt SO good. It just felt good to be back in the swing of things. Eating is getting back to normal and now I just have to make it through Kaily and Conner's birthday and Valentines day. They seem to pile on the candy for Kaily at school. It's also the time of year when Kaily and I make sugar cookies to take to family and friends. She loves to help me with that and looks forward to it. It wouldn't be so hard if the cookies didn't taste so dang good. OH WELL!
So this week looks promising. Clint's new schedule for school is different than last semester so I have had to figure out new times to do things. My Mon & Wed is the same, but all the other days are a bit of a challenge. Nothing like your husband being in school to help you change up your workout. I think I'll try the 5 am thing again and see how that goes. The weather in UT has been ok, but the inversion is going to kill me if I try to do anything outside. Oh how I long for the nice springtime.FYI, Lost another 2 lbs from last week. I'm SO happy to be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment