I've been through a lot in the past few months as far as my mental health goes. Nothing to worry about, just some personal stuff that I've had to come to terms with. Corbin is almost 6 months and that means I can return to the gym without needing Clint to be home with the boys all the time. 6 Months for me means a kind of freedom. We bought Clint a new car and now that we both have a car that adds another level to my freedom.
So what's next?
Here we go...I bought the book "30 Day Jump Start" that has a step by step program for me to be on for 30 days. After that I hope to be able to keep track of my own stuff and figure out my own recipes to make. I'm going to be journaling on here everyday again, that seemed to help me out a great deal before. I start everything on April 12. That is Corbin's 6 month date and when we get back from our trip to AZ. The other thing that seemed to help was to take pics of myself. I have gained A LOT of weight back and I'm embarrassed to say so, but in the gaining of the weight is where I have learned so much about me. I can't go into details right now about the whole thing, but stay tuned and you'll soon see some serious changes taking place.
That's all for now, just stay tuned. I'll be back to blogging here soon.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm excited to see your journey's progress again!!
Post a Comment