This morning it was hard to wake up, I need to go to bed earlier so that it's not so difficult. It's raining outside as well so in the cave that is my room it's darker than usual thus I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep the day away. If it were not for the fact that I have to et Kaily out the door by 8 am every morning I'm sure this would have happened. Clint has today left for school and then he is done until Fall semester. This will make it nice to be able to go to the gym now without excuses. On top of everything I need to do today I still haven't shopped properly for the 30 day, so that is what I will be doing this morning after I get Conner all set up to go for breakfast and feed the baby.
This is what I learned today...
If you don't plan your meals and shop for them ahead of time you will compromise your health by doing whatever is easy. Eating out added 1000 calories to my diet today and I realized the reason I have gained so much weight. We eat out ALL THE TIME. I know we shouldn't but it's easy and convenient, or so I thought. There are healthier choices than what I chose, but I think we will be eating at home more often and saving the eating out for special occasions.
This is going to be a great change for the whole family and hopefully Conner will corporate with us in our new way of eating. I may have a BIG challenge on my hands.
I didn't get to the gym today or do anything else and I realize that my diet today made me feel very lethargic and tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment