"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Been sick, but still moving

The wkouts are shorter, the time at the gym is less than the time spent on the couch in my living room and I have a half marathon to run in 3 weeks. I finally figured out what I need to do to run this thing and while I'm still loosing weight it will end shortly and then I will start to gain the baby weight. I have been given the go ahead on my wkouts and can continue doing them in moderation throughout the duration of the preg or until the become uncomfortable. I'll be walking/running the half and that's ok, I'm not trying to beat my time anymore I really just want this done with so I can focus on something else. I set a goal to run the Deseret News Half in July 2011 with a friend of mine. That way I'll be motivated to get back into shape after the baby is born. baby is looking good and is busy. I figured out what has been making me sick and therefore I'm not on the couch nearly as much as I was before. YEA for being 12 weeks!

No comments: