I think I might be crazy to go through with this whole half marathon idea. I haven't been able to train like I should and I am feeling kinda skittish about the idea now. The weather in Utah on Sat has left much to be desired including the 17 degree weather last Sat when I was supposed to run 10 miles. Of course I'm not really running and I should say walking. I think this will be the last time for a really long time that I sign up for an event in April. At least for as long as we live in Utah. The weather just makes it too hard to train seriously, unless I want to freeze my you know what's off. I'm actually looking forward to the run in 2011 with Heather. The run will be in July, but very doable b/c they start early in the morning. Besides, if I can run in TX I certainly can run in July here.
I probably won't post in here until after the race so I'll let you know how it goes. Be looking for a new post about April 18th, maybe I'll be moving again by then.
2 comments:
you rock Karen! I know you can do it! I think it is great that Kaily is running! I wish that I had learned how to exercise when I was young! You amaze and inspire me! you go girl!
Come to Albuquerque. That's where we are moving in June. :)
I'm so glad that you are having such a healthy pregnancy for both you and the baby!
Post a Comment