"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Thursday, April 22, 2010

So far after

I am 16 weeks tomorrow and things are looking good for me. I haven't gained much weight if any yet and I stall feel great. My cravings have gotten a little crazy and I think I need to ignore most of them for now. I really want to start eating healthy again. I've been consuming some pretty fatty foods lately and I can feel a difference in my body.

I had a great wkout with Ashley today and I'm not as discouraged as I once was. I know I can do some many things still and that feels good. The only thing that I am limited to is crunches. I can't do anything that requires that type of motion. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be though. I learned today that "plank" is a great ab strengthener as well as wking a few other muscles.

Clint is finishing up Finals this week so I haven't been wking out as much b/c he has to be at the school and not at home with the kids. I'm looking forward to next week when I can go regularly again and get back to my regular workouts. I've missed the bike and I'm ready to start running again. Clint and I decided that I would run in the early morning so I can run outside and not get overheated. I get overheated really easy when I'm pregnant, so I have to watch that. If this one is ANYTHING like Conner was I'll have my own little furnace.

I have another Dr appointment next week so until then...

No comments: