With Clint's finals done, the race done and other things done I am feeling a bit out of sorts. I don't really have a definite goal right now that I'm wking toward, they are all a bit ambiguous and far reaching. I've been lazy with my cardio wkouts and if I didn't have a standing appointment with Ashley I don't know that I would have made it to the gym the last 3 weeks. Sad, I know. I think one of the problems is my lack of oxygen lately. I have allergies on top of my normal stuffiness with pregnancy and with the baby growing inside oxygen is becoming a precious commodity.
I have determined to make this week my new starting point. Yesterday I did 7.5 miles on the bike after wking out with Ashley. Today I will go back and do at least an hr of cardio. I want to do what I was doing before I got preg. I realize that I have to take it down a notch, but I don't want to loose what I worked so hard to gain.
No comments:
Post a Comment