I get on the scale and OUCH! I am up 4 more pounds. I know it's bound to happen, I mean after all, there IS a baby growing inside of me and it has to gain weight and the placenta has to grow and there has to be more fluid in there for the baby to fill up the space of the ever growing bubble inside of me. Seriously though, when a month goes by and you have to step on the dreaded scale and see that you are now 4 lbs heavier than you were last time, I don't care who you are, it's going to throw you for a mental loop. So that's where I ma right now. I am watching the belly I worked so hard to get off come back and I'm watching the scale jump as much as 4 lbs a month. With that being said, I AM happy to be pregnant and happy to be having a baby in October and that it's less time ahead than more. It's just his mental mind game that I have to play whether I like it or not. So I don't step on the scale, I don't measure myself and I still try to get my wkouts in as much as I can. It helps when I look at my pre baby weight and see that at 23 1/2 weeks I still have REALLY only gained 9 lbs. I guess that's something to cheer about. (= No, actually that is something HUGE to sheer about, I know. IT means that I'm doing things right and I'm not overdoing it. Some days are better than others, especially when those "other" days are filled with chocolate eating and gorging myself on WAY to many cinnamon rolls....Yummy goodness...
Ok enough of that. Seriously I feel great most days and I AM doing well. I now have the knowledge and the tools to help me, as soon as I have the baby, to get all this weight off again. It's not like I'm really gaining all that much anyway that is NOT baby so that's a really good thing and I still have lots of energy to do lots of things. My July is going to be CRAZY busy with family and friends all coming into town and June is shaping up to busy as well. August things will calm down enough to get Kaily ready for school before I know it I'll be having this baby. The next 3 months should fly right on by. It will be a GREAT summer!
1 comment:
9 pounds is really allllllll baby weight! You will lose that when you have the little stinker. :) I have gained 35 pounds(I gained 10 pounds the first month I was prego) so far with this one and still a month and a half to go. That's actually pretty good for me though... I usually gain 50 or 60 pounds. With this one I crave sweets like crazy... Mostly strawberries and whip cream. :) And currently Blue Bell ice cream since they sell it here in ABQ. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment