I joined a gym and I have a personal trainer. I started there on Thursday. I start with my new trainer on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to the info and the wkouts she is going to give me. I know it'll be a challenge, but I really feel like I need someone to push me to do the hard stuff. I'll do cardio on my own and then they help me with the weights part and the nutrition part. My immediate goal is to start eating healthy and loose at least 10 lbs. I'll let you know how that's going.
Today I went to SLC and did a boot camp with a friend of mine. It was TOUGH!! So between Thursday's wkout and today my butt really hurts, not to mention my shoulders and legs. It's not a bad hurt though; it's a feel good, that was a great wkout and my body thanks you hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment