The wkout consisted of squats with the exercise ball, bench press with ex ball, Rowing machine and upward rowing, then onto crunches with ex ball. Everything kicked my butt except for the crunches. I guess I'm not in such bad shape there as I thought. Maybe I just need to tone and loose the preg fat off of there and I'll be fine.
How do I feel? Great! I'm a little tired and that's normal. I have been getting better sleep lately and more of it. I go to bed shortly after putting the kids to bed and I wake up earlier with more energy. She told me to just do weights on Tues, Thurs and Sat and one Mon, Wed, Fri do 45 min-1 hr of cardio making sure my heart rate stays in the target zone.
I will get my measurements from her and put them on here so you all can keep track with me.
1 comment:
Awesome! I bet it will make a big difference to have a personal trainer.
Post a Comment