"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 2

Here I am, awake at 6:00 am and I can't go to the gym yet b/c I have to eat and get dressed and be back here at 7:30 to take Clint to school. It's not enough time to get in an hr of Cardio. I think Monday and Wednesdays are going to be a challenge to get out the door early. I will have to go while Kaily is in school.

Taking an assessment of how I feel this morning is...SORE. I felt it somewhat yesterday, but after sleeping the rest of my body has caught up with me and I really need to stretch out.

Goals for today; more water drinking or just continue what I did yesterday, and make a food journal. Food journaling is essential to any weight loss program and can really be beneficial to anyone. Why haven't I done it? The honest truth is that I don't want to see what I eat, I don't want to be accountable to it, which is why I HAVE to do it.

Just got home from the gym, ran 4 miles and burned roughly 546 calories. It feels so good to be doing this. It makes me kick myself mentally for ever giving it up. Later I will do some Pilate's for my abs and then an early night for bed.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You are amazing, Karen. You are doing so well. You know that, right? You are inspiring me to get my back side in gear. The kids just started school today so I really have no excuse.

Really, Karen! Way to go!