"Trying is quitting with honor"
~BL Season 6
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Depressed
When you wake up 4 times during the night and have very little free time to do the things you NEED to do because they are looked at like wants. This is what is happening to me. I am loosing myself in the day to day while Clint goes to school and wk and Kaily goes to school. I am finding it hard to find time to do what I need to do. Clint just started a new job and we are still playing around with the new schedule. Corbin is 4 months now and I would love to be able to leave him longer that I can, but he is still only nursing and at this point we are just waiting to see when he can start to eat more solid foods. So all of this might be just a big fat excuse, but it's my life right now and I am back to where I started at in the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think it's a big excuse. Those first 6-9 months are intense and all consuming. Some days it's just about survival - making sure the kids get some sort of calories in them and reasonably clean clothes on them and that you are at least...well, reasonably fed and clothed as well. Some days, if you are doing that you are doing a good job. Cut yourself some slack!! Give it a couple of months.
Post a Comment