Well...It was bad week after Wednesday. Later that night I developed a sinus infection, at least that's what we'll call it. My head hurt so much. Thursday was hard to find motivation to do the wkout and then Friday hit. I tried to pick it up and took Advil before going, but it was no use. I just didn't feel good, so after making sure I got all the muscles in the lifting part I took it easy on the cardio. Saturday i didn't even make it into the gym b/c I felt so bad. By Sunday I was feeling MUCH better! I still have a bit of a runny nose and sometimes the headache toys with coming back, but over all I am feeling SO much better.
Today was great! There wasn't anything special about it really, I just feel back to my motivated self. Yesterday I put on an outfit that I bought for a wedding in Jan and it hung on me. Seriously the ONLY reason my skirt didn't fall to the ground was b/c it was hanging on my hips. The shirt that used to fit perfect now is too big in the bust and the arms. I tried on another shirt that I haven't worn since Kaily was 2, 2 1/2 yrs ago, that fit PERFECTLY! My pants are getting bigger faster, meaning they fit the day of the wash and that's it, after I wear them once they start to fall too far down on the hips. All of this comes after a VERY hard last week motivation wise and emotionally. For you girls out there I think you know what I mean.
What's new? Well...My mom bought me a new cook book. It's from The Biggest Looser and we made a meal from it last night that was really yummy. I liked it a lot. Tonight I am going to try something else in it.
So in all, I feel great, happy and ready to be amazing this week. Here's to a good week and I hope you all find the motivation you need.
3 comments:
Karen, I am soo impressed with your hard work and determination! Thanks for letting me view your journey!
I'm glad you are feeling better so fast and motivated for the week!
I hate mondays and usually plan to stay home on them. But now I've decided that's just not a good way to start the week. So now we are doing Library mondays. I am trying to do some preschool activities with Kaden while Asher naps so every Monday we go and get books with a different letter theme. I did it last week and this week and it is making me feel better about my parenting and my boys are loving it! I still plan in down days where we stay home though too -just not for the beginning of the week.
So I guess my way around the funk days is to plan a reason to get out and do what I need to do. And one of the biggest things that helps me do that is taking a shower. It's amazing how that helps me to get things done.
You are awesome!
Yay, yay, yay!! I love when clothes get too big!! That is so exciting! I'm glad your hard work is paying off. It's funny that your off day is my big workout day (I only do like 18 minutes of cardio and MAYBE some pilates). You're amazing!!
Post a Comment