I did it! I finished a whole week of exercising regularly, which is a grand feet in itself right now. I feel great and have remembered some important lessons. I'll only share one for now, it is the idea the getting up at 7am every morning, regardless how tired I am or how bad I may have slept the night before is painfully hard but AMAZINGLY worth it. I have a accomplished something small, minuscule by others standards. Does that matter to me? No, I am proud of the first week I have finished and look forward to the next week that I have to accomplish another goal. I have learned I need to take it a day at a time and that allows me to get a week in at a time and then soon it will be a month and hopeful in the end it will be a lifetime. That is where I am now. If you are just starting this process or have been trying to restart it good luck and don't give up on yourself, you ARE worth it, and even though you may not feel it at times, you ARE beautiful!

No comments:
Post a Comment