"Trying is quitting with honor"
~BL Season 6
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
The second
Well, I've made it two days in a row with running again and doing Pilate's. I have to say that before going to bed last night my abs hurt like they haven't since who knows when. It was a great feeling and hopefully it means some slimming will occur as a result. After I had Kaily my abs were tired and I never really got them back into shape before getting preg. with Conner. After he came out it was VERY apparent that I needed some serious work in that area. Now that I'm tired of the pooch on my waist and the tire around the belly it's time to do some serious work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am proud of you.:) It is hard to get back into shape. I told myself I have to do it so I joined Weight Watchers a few weeks ago and went back to the gym. It is hard to start working out again. Don't feel bad, I have a pooch too and I have no kids to show for it.:( Hopefully that will change!
Post a Comment