Today I woke up with a headache bordering on migraine. It was bad. My neighbors son as talking about pink cupcakes and I suddenly could picture the white cupcake with gobs of pink frosting and my mouth started to water. I thought it was a LONG day as far as food goes, but looking back at the day it really wasn't so bad. The temptations are still there, but I feel good over all and the bast part is that from yesterday to day I lost 2 1/2 lbs.
Here is a breakdown of toady's meals.
Breakfast: 2 turkey sausage patties, 1 whole hard boiled egg and 1 egg white, 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries
Snack 1: This got skipped
Lunch: Spinach salad, with about the same ingredients as yesterdays
Snack 2: 4 oz of sliced turkey
Dinner: a great salad with lots of fixings
Drank 12 oz of water, roughly.
I finally took 2 IB at 9:30 so I could function.
Here is how my body is reacting...My muscles have been twitching, I have had headaches, I have felt nausea and lack of energy, I feel lighter and not as tired. Even though I haven't felt like I've had a lot of energy, I still don't feel like I need to take a nap in the middle of the day. I'm not working out though, so this might be different if I was. Tomorrow is my last day and it should be interesting b/c I am going out of town. Traveling might be tough, but I am determined to stick it out. The Tuesday I get back I will be back to the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment