"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cleanse

I'm starting a 3 day cleanse today.  It's a metabolisim jump starter.  It cleans out toxins from your body and aids in getting you off complex sugars.  It's mostly veggies and protein.  You can eat all the veggies you want and all the protein you want with only 2 servings of fruit and all the water you can drink.

***Did you know that you should drink 1/2 your weight in water a day?***  I didn't know that until recently.  When you work out you should drink more than that because your body needs to replenish itself.  anything less than this and you run the risk of dehydration.  Most people are dehydrated and they don't realize it until it's too late and they are super thirsty.

As soon as I can get my printer working I'll scan the cleanse in for you to see.  Look for it under the nutrition tab.

No comments: