"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's new?

So much has happened since last I wrote. Last Monday I did something I NEVER thought possible. I did hanging leg raises. This video shows what they are. I only did the one where they use the knees and no twisting, yet. (=




These made my abs hurt like NOTHING ever has. It was AWESOME!!!

This week I started running with a friend outside. We are starting to train for a half marathon. I am REALLY S L O W. She is great though, she waits for me at the corners. I know I will get faster, it's just a matter of time. For Thanksgiving we are going to do a Turkey Trot, earn our dinner.

I am 31 yrs old now and I'm 20 lighter than I was last year. Before Thanksgiving I'll post some new pics of what I look like now. I feel great, even though I'm really sore all the time lately. It's nice to see and feel the differences in my body.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

That's impressive! Those are hard! Maybe I'm a woose, but I had a hard time with those even in high school.

D said...

20 pounds lighter is huge! I can't do those leg raises! I am impressed by your core strength!