"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy things to report (=

What a great week it has been. I was able to get out and run twice this week before the snow came. On Friday while I was doing bicep curls I looked in the mirror in front of me and there was the other side of the gym through my legs. For the first time in I can't remember when I can see between my thighs when I stand shoulder width apart. It was an amazing feeling! Also, Friday I did the leg extension thing, not hanging though, and I did it without feeling like a BIG wimp at the end of the 3x15 reps. I am sitting on my computer chair with my legs crossed. I had to tighten my pants again today, I did it last week too. I feel happy! I can see the lateral malleolus on my wrists now, for those who don't know anatomy that's the bump on the outside of your wrist where your arm ends. I don't have a double chin when I smile anymore. I got on the scale this morning and I have lost another 5 lbs from 2 weeks ago. Yes, this has been a GREAT week!

4 comments:

MM said...

Karen, I'm just so happy for you! All this work takes so much dedication. You're so worth all the pain and effort. I love you!! Keep it up!!

D said...

Yay for progress you can see and not just feel! Yay yay yay!

Cathy said...

I second the "Yay, yay, yay!!!" That's so awesome!

Audrey said...

Way to go girl. Keep up the good work!!