"Trying is quitting with honor"
~BL Season 6
Monday, January 26, 2009
The wkout that never happened
Today was supposed to be the first day of my new wkout schedule. Well, that didn't happen. Last week I scheduled a physical for today at 2 pm. They called me and let me know that I would need to be fasting for 8 hrs before I came. Last night I ate my last meal at 8:30 and then woke-up with an awful headache. To my dismay the fasting made it worse and so I took a nap with Conner that lasted 3 hrs and NOW I feel better. Now that it's 7:30 pm. Any way the physical went fine and I get the results back from the lab in a few days. So I will start all of what I wanted to do today, tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment