"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My goals for 2009, so far...

On the right side of my blog I will be putting new goals I will be wking on. Right now the next race I will run is in April. As you can see it is the SLC half-marathon. Last year I ran the 5k and I promised myself at that time I would run the half the next year. Well next year is now this year and so my training begins again. Also, you will notice that I have put the RAGNAR relay. My ward is doing this with me. It is 180 miles! I wanted to do the Ogden Half-marathon, but the RAGNAR is shortly after that and I have already promised to do that one. I don't want to wear myself out. If you click on the picture it will take you to the link of that race, if you're interested in checking it out. I will continue to look for different races throughout the year to do, that is until I get pregnant and can't anymore. Here's to a year of health and racing!

1 comment:

D said...

You are inspiring!