"Trying is quitting with honor"
~BL Season 6
Friday, June 20, 2008
Yeah for hills
I have started walking again. I decided to take it slow after we moved up here. I have not lived in a place so full of hills since my mission. My neighbor and I climbed this hill (twice) that literally when you're done your butt aches. Seriously, luv it! So after I'm not huffing and puffing while JUST walking than I will start running again. Next week I start the Pilates again, now that I have a place I can do it with out hitting a box of some sort. The weight loss thing has been on hold a bit to, I am loosing, but don't ask me how. Maybe it's the going up and down the stairs all day long...hmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for you! Good job! There are so many hills around where I live too. Ugh! I can't even go up the street without going up a hill.
Keep it up!
Post a Comment