"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh so SORE!

On Friday I went to my ward's wk out. They did a circuit training day. I thought it would be cool to try out. HOLY CRAP! I am SO sore! I haven't wked some of those muscles since who knows when. It feels really good to be so sore, but then also it really hurts. I know I'm being a total baby, but seriously I could barley walk yesterday and I feel like an old lady every time I use the potty (getting down to the toilet). I think I will continue to go. Get ready to be sore Thursday and Saturdays from now on. I'll let you know how it progresses. (=

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It hurts to be sore! But it's great too, You feel like you did a good job!
Good Job!