"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sick

I haven't been to the gym since Thursday because we have been so busy at our house.  Sat I was going to go early, but then when I looked up the time it opened on line, it didn't open until we needed to be heading out the door for Boo at the Zoo.  Later that day we got family pics done and by the time night hit I was full blown sick with the flu.  I cancelled my appointment with Ashley on Monday morning b/c I was sure I was going to die on Sunday.  Now it's Wednesday and I feel better, not 100%, I wouldn't even go as far as saying 85%, but tomorrow I'll go back and do a wkout with A and then maybe Friday, depending on how I feel, I'll do some light cardio.

On a good note, I weighed myself and either my scale is broke or I lost 9 lbs over last week, either way, I'll take it.  It makes me feel better any way.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm glad you're making me feel better. And I you make me laugh!