"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh the Stuffyness

So I'm still really congested and can hardly breathe unless I'm at the gym and A is kicking my butt.  I had a great wkout this morning and I even managed to loose some weight over the last week.  My weight loss from the week previous had been jaded by the fact that I hadn't eaten anything in oh 24 hrs.  So I gained some and now I've lost some again.  This is a good thing though b/c it's not false weight loss.

We did the measure and weigh in this morning.  After months of nothing I have some results, finally.  Here we go..
This is from 10/3/11--        This is from today 11/7/11

  • Weight 243.5              Weight 236.5
  • BF % 41.4                  BF % 41
  • Waist 46                     Waist 45.5
  • Hip 51.75                   Hip 51.25
  • R Quad 25                  RQ  24
  • L Quad 26                  LQ  25.5
  • R Bicep 17.5               RB  17.25
  • L Bicep 17.5               LB  16.75
  • Chest 50.5                  Chest  48.5
That is a 7 LB weight loss from last month and I've shrunk in all the right places.  The big change in the chest is due to not nursing as much as before.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Yay! Awesome progress!

Mikki said...

Good Job...

D said...

Yay! Awesome to see such wonderful progress especially as you were faced with temptation and sickness. Keep fighting!