"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1 month left

Here I am, 1 month away from having a little piece of heaven in my arms. I am feeling really good for the most part and I still have lots of energy most days. Tomorrow is my last wkout with Ashley, my contract is up. She is giving a couple of wkouts to do after the baby is born to get me back into things. I am so grateful for all she has helped me achieve and maintain.

Weight wise, I've gained 36 lbs. Not my finest, but I know it will come off eventually, it did before. The good part is I've been able to maintain a 4.5-5 min mile on the bike by going down just one level. The elliptical has been a bit more a challenge, my joints just aren't wking properly to do it really well. I still go walking, even though at this point it can induce contractions for me and some uncomfortable cramping in the ligaments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rock pretty girl!

Cathy said...

You really are amazing! All of your work will make it easier to get the weight off more easily. And, I'm totally jealous! The least I ever gained with a pregnancy was 50 lbs. sigh. Good luck!