"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week 3

So I had great intentions all week to work out. On Sunday when we came home form family things Kaily started to complain about her tummy and throat hurting. I thought it was just her being SO tired and worn out from spending the night with cousins. The next day she went to Preschool and was just fine. I got in 30 min of good running while listening to Conner cry. Monday night she got a high fever and started to do shake. The next day I watched her closely and she was SO clingy. I took her in on Wednesday and found out she had Strep. So b/c Clint was trying to get midterms done and other homework I didn't run b/c both kids just wanted their mom. Wed, more of the same; Thurs, more of the same. Friday came and Conner was acting sick and I took him into the Dr. This time he has an ear infection in her left ear. So...Hopefully now that we have the kids on meds week 4 will be much better.

No comments: