"Trying is quitting with honor"
~BL Season 6
Monday, September 29, 2008
Yea To Fresh Starts
So I started running again! Last night my parents brought their old treadmill for me. They joined a gym so they don't need it anymore. I ran this morning and then I did Pilate's. I feel great! I know tonight I will be so tired, but I don't care. I am doing a walk/run method as outlined by Jeff Galloway. I think it's a great cardio workout, more so than just running. Any hoo, I'll keep ya posted as to my progress. This time there is no turning back, I only have 14 weeks left until the 1/2 marathon. I know I'm crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Keep it up! I've been feeling the magic of breastfeeding too. I also need to back it up with better habits.
YAY!!!! I need to get with the program again!
Post a Comment