"Trying is quitting with honor"

~BL Season 6

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

YAY!

This week, so far, has been ok. I have done my pilates like I planned, but yesterday Clint and I went to Ogden to find a place to live so I didn't get to run. I was feeling horrible when I got home so I did more Pilates again and this morning will do a different pilates workout. The eating thing is a challenge for me because, well, I LOVE food. I enjoy good food and because I cook that means it tastes good most of the time. The challenge is finding healthy wholesome meals to make all the time that my husband and daughter will eat. That is my next quest, to learn how to cook healthy and have it taste good too. I love working out so I don't understand why it can be such a challenge for me to keep doing it. So frustrating sometimes. Any hoo, things are going well and I will weight myself again Monday morning. Thanx for your encouragement!

1 comment:

smilingsarahbear said...

I hear ya' sister on the food thing. It's the hardest, but most important part of the battle. I've fallen off the bandwagon because of some stupid medical excuse (urgh...) but I'll be back on soon and I'm gonna tear it up. I know you can too! We'll be some hot mommas in January!